Regular appointments may be booked up to 45 days in advance online OR you may book a standing appointment.
Note: Standing appointments may not be booked online...contact Deborah to book a standing appointment.
Note: Standing appointments may not be booked online...contact Deborah to book a standing appointment.
Online Appointment Booking:
NOTE: Due to the prep time to prepare and heat the hot stones, a Hot Stone Massage may NOT be booked for same-day appointments.
Download the SCHEDULICITY app for the fastest way to book or rebook your appointments. Note: your login is the same for the web-based scheduling or the app.
Book Your Appointment By Phone:
Call Deborah at (812) 230-0697. Please leave a voicemail if I am unavailable, and I will return your call to schedule. Of course, the fastest way to book your appointment is online.
Is This Your First Appointment?
Click HERE to print the client intake form, fill out, and bring to your first appointment.
NEW TRIAL Appointment Hours*:
Monday 10 am - 8 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 8 pm
Thursday 10 am - 8 pm
Friday 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
* Appointment hours subject to change without notice.
Please let me know if you have been a client of mine in the past and cannot find a time within my set hours above. I will try to find a spot for you. . . . . . . . . . .that's a perk of being a regular client :-)
I don't have regular Sun hours,but occasionally will offer them
10 am - 3 pm. Check the online scheduler for availability of dates or give me a call.
NOTE: If you have a gift certificate which will expire soon but can't find an opening, please contact me by phone to schedule.
All of my policies are in place to ensure that both our clients and therapists have an enjoyable, reliable and relaxing massage experience. I have policies in place to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of my business as well as to ensure that all of my clients have a positive experience. With this, I trust you understand why my policies below are firmly implemented.
Booking Appointments Online:
- How Do I Book An Appointment? There are 2 ways to book an appointment: Schedule online or call (812) 230-0697. Online scheduling is your fastest and most convenient option.
Booking an appointment online is so easy! Follow these step by step directions to book your appointment in just seconds:
- Navigate to www.schedulicity.com to view the search bar. Alternately, if you have a Smartphone (iPhone or Android), download the "Schedulicity" app and then follow the same directions. Using the APP is the fastest way to book (and especially rebook an appointment). To change which city you are searching in, simply click on the city and state that you see. You can then request that Schedulicity automatically detect your location or simply type it in - West Terre Haute, IN. Select the right facing arrow when you're done.
- Enter your search in the "book almost anything" field (ex: massage), and click on the business you were looking for from the list that generates below.
- Select the Schedule Now button for the business you'd like to book with (Body N Soul Massage).
- Click "Choose Service". Choose which service you wish to book such as Therapeutic Table Massage or Thai Bodywork, etc.
- Click "Add to Visit" - the blue box with an arrow on the right side of screen
- IF you wish to add another service to this appointment, click "Add another service" in the blue box with an arrow on the right side of screen
- Click the additional desired service you wish to add to this appointment. Click "Add to Visit" - the blue box with an arrow on the right side of screen
- Click "Pick Date & Time" - the blue box with an arrow on the right side of screen
- Click on the desired date
- Click on the desired appointment time
- Click "BOOK IT" in the orange box. This is a VERY IMPORTANT step as your appointment is NOT booked until you click this option!!! You will then see a pop-up box on saying "your appointment has been booked." This screen then disappears.
- You will also receive a confirmation email message. If you do not receive this confirmation email, feel free to call or email me to confirm you booked your appointment. You can also follow the directions under "How Do I View Upcoming Appointments".
- How Do I View Upcoming Appointments?
There are two ways that you can view your appointments booked online. First, you can check your email for the appointment confirmation you should have received. Be sure to check your spam folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox as sometimes email servers will re-route confirmations there.
The most reliable option for reviewing your upcoming appointments, however, is simply to sign into your Schedulicity account and check. Navigate to www.schedulicity.com and select the Sign In button at the top right hand corner of the screen. Enter your email address and then your password to complete the sign in process. Once you sign in, all of your upcoming appointments will be listed. If you navigate away, you can return to that screen by selecting the navigation menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen (the 3 striped lines) and select the "my appointments" option.
- How Do I View My Appointment History?
- How Do I Cancel/Reschedule An Appointment?
If you booked your appointment online and wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment online, go to www.schedulicity.com and sign in. The sign in button is in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Once you sign in, your upcoming appointments will be listed and a cancel link will be to the right of each appointment. Click "Cancel". You can then choose to cancel the appointment or reschedule as long as you are outside of the business's cancellation policy (no less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment). If it is less than 24 hours, you must either call the business directly (812-535-3530) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the business booked this appointment for you, follow the link "Need to Manage Your Appointments? at the bottom of the email confirmation you received about the appointment. Sign up via these links and your upcoming appointments will display. Then you may cancel and reschedule current appointments, re-book previous services, and view your favorite businesses.
- How Do I Share an Appointment to a Personal Calendar?
You are able to share your appointments with an outside calendar like Google Calendar, iCal, etc. When you sign into your Schedulicity account, you'll see a list of upcoming appointments and you can click on the calendar icon. If you have not defaulted your calendar sync settings, you will then have the option as to which calendar format you are using. (If your calendar option is not listed, select the "ical/outlook" option). If you have defaulted your calendar sync settings, a new window will appear with the appointment details to sync to your calendar. If you would like to default your calendar sync setting, select the navigation menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen (the 3 striped lines) and select the "my preferences" option. You can then select your calendar preferences by selecting the Google or iCal option. (If your calendar option is not listed, select the "ical/outlook" option.)
SCHEDULICITY PROFILE SETTINGS
- How Do I Create A Client Account?
As a client scheduling with a business on Schedulicity, you will need a client scheduling profile to book appointments with that business. The profile is completely free and will allow you to book and manage your upcoming schedule.
You can create your schedulicity profile by navigating to www.schedulicity.com and clicking on the "sign in" button in the upper right hand corner. Enter your email address and select the "next" button. Also enter your name and contact information and select the "create my profile" button. After your create your account you can then use the search fields to find your provider (Body N Soul Massage) and book an appointment.
If a business has booked appointments for you in the past, you can also create your scheduling profile by following a link at the bottom of a confirmation or reminder email. This will immediately link you up with any appointments you've booked with this business. If you go to www.schedulicity.com and create an account organically you'll have to schedule an appointment online with that business before you'll see any other appointments booked with that business.
- How Do I Sign Up For Text Message Reminders?
for those appointments booked with businesses on Schedulicity who offer this feature. Body N Soul Massage does offer text
Follow these steps to enable text message reminders:
- Log into your Schedulicity account
- Select the Navigation Menu in the upper left hand corner (the 3 striped lines) and select the "my preferences" option
- Move the "Appointment text reminders are OFF" slider to "ON"
- You will be directed to a new window where you can enter in your mobile number and select the "send the code to my phone" button
- You will receive a text message with the five digit verification or opt in code. The message will be from Schedulicity
- You will receive a "Welcome to Schedulicity!" text message
You will now be opted in to receive text message reminders for appointments!
- How Do I Edit My Profile Information?
You can edit information like password, email address and name (among other things) from within your account. Sign into your profile by navigating to www.schedulicity.com. Select the "sign in" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and follow the prompts to enter your email address and password. Once you are logged in, select the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select the "my profile" option. You can then select the "update info" link to edit anything on that page. Just be sure to save your changes!
- How Do I Upload a Profile Picture?
You have the option of uploading a profile picture to personalize your client scheduling profile. You can upload a profile photo by navigating to www.schedulicity.com. Sign into your account and select the icon in the upper right hand corner. Select the "my profile" option. On this page, you can click the placeholder icon and select the "Browse" button to select an image from your computer. Once that image is selected, choose the "change image" button. Your profile picture will now be uploaded to your account.
- How Do I Reset My Password?
Forgot your password? No problem! To reset your password, navigate to www.schedulicity.com and select the "sign in" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Enter in your email address/username in the field and select the "next" button. On the next screen, select the "Reset your password" link. You can then enter the email address whose password you would like to reset. The system will then send you a reset password email. Follow the link within that email to create a new password and access the system. Your password must be a minimum of 7 characters with at least one non-alpha character such as a number.
If the system takes you to a screen that say "Hi! Looks like you're new here", this means you are not registered for an online scheduling profile quite yet! Just enter your contact information and select the "create my profile" button and your profile will be created in seconds!